BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND IMVU Layouts »

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Sunday

[Note from Emma: I am not completely sure what Paul did and didn't want me to post from this letter! He switched between personal and not pretty frequently so I opted to err on the side of posting more! Here is Paul's letter:]

Ohhh, the day before we ship@ You can really tell people are getting nervous Our bay just about had a huge fight! From there is somehow turned into a racist thing. I don't know the details and don't care. I'm just glad it didn't happen since we would all get in deep shit.

So baby, what do you think of my awesome stationary? [US Army stationary with cheesy stock photos] all my other shit is packed and outside, and since we can't go outside...

Speaking of which, today we packed up all our crap and cleaned the bays. Oh, and went to church too. Don't worry baby, I'm not going to get all into religion. I can see how it will be an awesome escape though!

We have to wake up at 0300 tomorrow, and I'm going to help someone clean so it will be done sooner. Such a good battle buddy, haha.

I'm really not very nervous at all. I've gotten pretty used to drill sergeants. I know they're about to get a whole lot worse, but it will be OK. the minister (I know, Emma) told us about his time at basic. When he didn't bring religion into the equation, it really calmed me down and put me at ease!

Regardless though, tomorrow is going to SUCK!

0 comments: