BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND IMVU Layouts »

Thursday, January 21, 2010

January 18th

It's Monday, Martin Luther King day. We had combatives again today, where they taught us some new moves. Towards the end, though we all fought each other. This is going to sound really, really bad, but I choked the shit out of a few of the girls I had to fight, hahaha. They choked me a few times too, though. Over all it was really fun. Once dude who doesn't try on anything (he really is a IRL Gomer Pyle) fought me, and wouldn't do anything. Since that defeats the purpose, I just started twisting his nipples until he fought back.

For the rest of the day... we didn't do much. We did "area beautification," and tightened up all the straps on my... or our, rather, assault vests and helmets.

Oh! We got smoked pretty good today! They fucking dudes in another platoon changed the tape that has your name on it on your bed... wait, sorry. Let me start over: On our lockers & beds, we have scotch tape with our names on it. Some one, or some people, went into someone's room and did something to someone's tapes to make it say "ass". We also got smoked first thing this morning because our failure of a platoon guide messed up the count. She really fucking sucks.

0 comments: