BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND IMVU Layouts »

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Day 4 or 3... the day after the last letter

Today wasn't exciting at all. When I finally got to sleep last night, I wasn't able to... I don't know, maintain the sleep. I kept waking up.

Anyway, we got up at 0400 and fell in at 0430. It was a huge rush because we had to get our tuberculosis shots. We were done with that by 0500 or so, so we went to breakfast.

From breakfast to 1200, we sat and read out manual. Then from 1200 to around 1430 we got processed. Oh, that reminds me: I had to see the Guard Liaison because I was supposedly missing paperwork (I wasn't).

Anyway, from 1430 to dinner, and then from dinner until 1900 we just sat and read our manuals. Too. Boring. I can't wait until I get to basic on Monday/Sunday night.

0 comments: