BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND IMVU Layouts »

Monday, January 4, 2010

Ugh

So today I called my recruiter to ask her how we were going to get me shipped. I figured it was important, since I was shipping tomorrow!

Well, what should have been a relatively simple matter mushroomed into a huge ordeal. It turns out that the Sergeant I was dealing with hasn't ever shipped anyone, and she didn't know how, so she handed me off to a recruiter that had been around for awhile. When I called him however, he didn't answer his phone...for hours.

After calling him a bunch and not hearing any response I called the head of the RSP (Recruit Sustainment Program). He told me that the Sergeant was in a meeting all day, and was just getting free now. He also told me what I had to do.

I talked to the Sergeant, and we worked everything out. However, he called me back about an hour later and told me that I wasn't shipping tomorrow (Jan.5). It seems someone forgot to put me on the roster at MEPs, so I will be going on Wednesday, Jan.6.

My stress level is through the roof!

0 comments: